Thrust Area - 1 : Undertaking training needs analyses.
- Identified training needs.
Thrust Area - 2 : Organizing training programmes.
- Designed comprehensive training programmes.
- Conducted training programmes.
- Enhanced ICT knowledge and skills.
Thrust Area - 3 : Appraisal of the performance of trainees.
- Assessed quality of training programmes.
Thrust Area - 4 : Institutional development and governance.
- Provided required facilities and logistics for trainees.
- Skilled and trained staff.
- Promoted productivity improvement.
Management Development Training Unit has organized a special workshop on “Need for the Understanding of Human Behavior” for Executive Officials on 16 August 2018 at MDTU Auditorium with an International Resource Person Dr. K. Maron, Professor and Director of Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies, Chennai, India. Deputy Chief Secretary- Personnel and Training, Secretaries, Department Heads and several senior officials were participated in this event.
Office of the Deputy Chief Secretary- Personnel and Training and Management Development Training Unit have jointly organized six days special second language crash course- Sinhala, from 01.08.2018- 06.08.2018 for minor grade employees in Trincomalee district. National Institute of Language Education and Training has provided the Resource Personnel for this training.