Thrust Area - 1 : Undertaking training needs analyses.
- Identified training needs.
Thrust Area - 2 : Organizing training programmes.
- Designed comprehensive training programmes.
- Conducted training programmes.
- Enhanced ICT knowledge and skills.
Thrust Area - 3 : Appraisal of the performance of trainees.
- Assessed quality of training programmes.
Thrust Area - 4 : Institutional development and governance.
- Provided required facilities and logistics for trainees.
- Skilled and trained staff.
- Promoted productivity improvement.
A Training session on Vehicle Administration and Office Procedures has been organized by Management Development Training Unit on 13.11.2018 for Sinhala medium subject Officers and Drivers. Mr. Sanath Kurukulasooriya was the Resource Person of this training.
On the invitation of Hon.Rohitha Bogollagama, the Indian high commissioner to Sri Lanka, His Excellency Mr.Taranjit Singh Sandu has paid visit to the Management Development Training Unit and delivered an address to the provincial public officers. In his speech he has pointed out about the Indian contribution to the development of East. Further, he has indicated the training opportunities in India for Sri Lankan Public officers. Chief Secretary, Secretaries, Deputy Chief Secretaries & other Senior officers were participate for this event. This event was organized by Deputy Chief Secretary (P&T) and Management Development Training Unit.