Thrust Area - 1 : Undertaking training needs analyses.
- Identified training needs.
Thrust Area - 2 : Organizing training programmes.
- Designed comprehensive training programmes.
- Conducted training programmes.
- Enhanced ICT knowledge and skills.
Thrust Area - 3 : Appraisal of the performance of trainees.
- Assessed quality of training programmes.
Thrust Area - 4 : Institutional development and governance.
- Provided required facilities and logistics for trainees.
- Skilled and trained staff.
- Promoted productivity improvement.
An introductory session for vehicle database management system was organized by Office of the DCS (Engineering Services) along with MDTU from 10th – 11th April 2018 at MDTU ICT lab.
Eng. A. Velmanickam, DCS- Engineering services has presided the training and explained the attributes of the newly introduced database to the subject officers. Mr. S.Thayaruban, Development Officer, DCS (P&T) was served as the resource person of this session.
Management Development & Training Unit of the Eastern Provincial Council has organized one-day training for executive officials from provincial agencies and departments of EPC on Role of State Audit in Sri Lanka on 6th April 2018 at MDTU Auditorium.
Mr. Sarath Mayadunne, Retired Auditor General has served as the Resource Person for this training. Around hundred officials of the various provincial departments from Trincomalee, Batticaloa and Ampara Districts have been benefitted from this training programme.