Thrust Area - 1 : Undertaking training needs analyses.
- Identified training needs.
Thrust Area - 2 : Organizing training programmes.
- Designed comprehensive training programmes.
- Conducted training programmes.
- Enhanced ICT knowledge and skills.
Thrust Area - 3 : Appraisal of the performance of trainees.
- Assessed quality of training programmes.
Thrust Area - 4 : Institutional development and governance.
- Provided required facilities and logistics for trainees.
- Skilled and trained staff.
- Promoted productivity improvement.
Management Development & Training Unit of the Eastern Provincial Council has organized one-day training for executive officials from provincial agencies and departments of EPC on Role of State Audit in Sri Lanka on 6th April 2018 at MDTU Auditorium.
Mr. Sarath Mayadunne, Retired Auditor General has served as the Resource Person for this training. Around hundred officials of the various provincial departments from Trincomalee, Batticaloa and Ampara Districts have been benefitted from this training programme.
A Training programme on Negotiation Skills has been conducted by MDTU for Development Officers and Management Assistants on 13 March 2018. Mr. T. Prashanthan, a leading professional Resource Person was the trainer of this programme.