Thrust Area - 1 : Undertaking training needs analyses.
- Identified training needs.
Thrust Area - 2 : Organizing training programmes.
- Designed comprehensive training programmes.
- Conducted training programmes.
- Enhanced ICT knowledge and skills.
Thrust Area - 3 : Appraisal of the performance of trainees.
- Assessed quality of training programmes.
Thrust Area - 4 : Institutional development and governance.
- Provided required facilities and logistics for trainees.
- Skilled and trained staff.
- Promoted productivity improvement.
MDTU has conducted a Training Programme on productivity from 23-24 April 2018 at Ampara RDHS Hall for Sinhala medium Officers. This training was aimed to enhance the public service delivery and its efficiency. Officials from Productivity Secretariat has been served as the resource persons of this training.
Training Programme on Electrical wiring and Plumbing has been conducted by MDTU from 10-11 April 2018 at Karaitheivu MOH Hall for minor Employees.
This program was designed to provide basic technical skills to the employees. Around 75 employees got benefitted out of this training. Mr.P.Matheews was the Resource person of this training.