Thrust Area - 1 : Undertaking training needs analyses.
- Identified training needs.
Thrust Area - 2 : Organizing training programmes.
- Designed comprehensive training programmes.
- Conducted training programmes.
- Enhanced ICT knowledge and skills.
Thrust Area - 3 : Appraisal of the performance of trainees.
- Assessed quality of training programmes.
Thrust Area - 4 : Institutional development and governance.
- Provided required facilities and logistics for trainees.
- Skilled and trained staff.
- Promoted productivity improvement.
Training Programme on Electrical wiring and Plumbing has been conducted by MDTU from 10-11 April 2018 at Karaitheivu MOH Hall for minor Employees.
This program was designed to provide basic technical skills to the employees. Around 75 employees got benefitted out of this training. Mr.P.Matheews was the Resource person of this training.
An introductory session for vehicle database management system was organized by Office of the DCS (Engineering Services) along with MDTU from 10th – 11th April 2018 at MDTU ICT lab.
Eng. A. Velmanickam, DCS- Engineering services has presided the training and explained the attributes of the newly introduced database to the subject officers. Mr. S.Thayaruban, Development Officer, DCS (P&T) was served as the resource person of this session.