Thrust Area - 1 : Equity access and participation in primary and secondary education.
- Ensured enrolment of the children between age 5 to 16 in the schools.
- Ensured participation of children with special needs.
- Ensured effective implementation of non-formal education programme for out of school children.
Thrust Area - 2 : Improving academic performance and achievements of students.
- Provided primary classrooms with necessary teaching and learning facilities with empowered teachers.
- Provided higher order learning spaces, classroom buildings and learning assets.
- Improved ICT application for teaching and learning process.
- Improved achievement level of secondary level students.
Thrust Area - 3 : Health and Nutrition practices among students.
- Ensured productive and healthy environment in all schools.
- Ensured adequate water and sanitation facilities in schools.
Thrust Area - 4 : Development of Soft skills and Social skills of teachers and students.
- Enhanced Soft skills and social skills of students through co-curricular activities.
Thrust Area - 5 : Improving Literacy and Numeracy.
- Ensured all students achieve mastery level in literacy and numeracy.
- Ensured literacy and numeracy for out of school children.
Thrust Area - 6 : Institutional Capacity development and Governance.
- Upgraded teachers skill according to the education reforms.
- Strengthened the capacities of principals and education officers.
- Implemented Programme for School Improvement(PSI).
- Enhanced productivity of education institutions.
- Performance of institutions, programmes & projects monitored and evaluated.