Thrust Area - 1 : Sustainable production and productivity enhancement.
- Quality seeds and planting material used.
- Cropping intensity increased.
- Protective agricultural system adopted.
- Soil and water conserved.
Thrust Area - 2 : Food security with nutritious and safe food.
- Households having toxic free food.
- Promoted the production of organic fertilizer on commercial level.
Thrust Area - 3 : Commercialization and entrepreneurship development in agriculture.
- Introduced intercropping under perennial crops.
- Crop diversification promoted.
- Agric infrastructure developed.
- Mechanized farming.
- Commercial crop villages established (Fruits, OFC, Vegetables).
- Value chain for primary agric- produces developed.
Thrust Area - 4 : Adoption of post-harvest technologies
- Minimized post-harvest losses.
- Farmers promoted to use post-harvest technology